Summary of the H1 2018 results of Thu Duc Housing Dev. (TDH VN)
H1/2018 results: highlights In Q2/2018
- TDH started to consolidate Fideco (FDC) in its own accounts, TDH holds a stake of 43% in this company. TDH’s H1 net profit reached VND 84 bn, thanks to the sale of one small investment property, thanks to financial income from divesting a 51% stake in the Thu Duc Wholesale Market in Q1 and thanks to a revaluation of its investment in FDC as a result of its consolidation in Q2. There were only a few property products for sale in H1/2018.
- At the end of H1/2018, the company´s financial position was reasonably sound with cash amounting to VND 100 bn (3% of total assets), and with a moderate leverage (D/A of 0.21x and D/E of 0.36x).
- Three apartment projects and one land lot project are on schedule to open sales in Q4/2018.
- In June, TDH paid VND 82 bn dividend for 2017FY (VND 1,000/share)
- The Board of Director presented a resolution to divest an associated company, more specifically a 27% stake in Phong Phu Investment and Development JSC.
- We expect 2018 results from the sale of in-house developed projects to be quite lackluster as most of the projects are currently still under development. They will only be sold later this year; and their revenue/profit can only be recorded in 2019 or later.
- 2018F and 2019F net profit is expected to reach VND 93 bn and VND 200 bn respectively.
Company ratings and target prices are accessible for clients only.
Our team is actively covering 50 companies in the listed Vietnamese equity space for our clients.
Featured image credit: thuduchouse.vn